Improve safety and obtain real time insights at your plant with our waste management inspections.
CoreChex has a number of clients in the waste management industry who access waste management inspections and checklists via a smart phone or tablet and instantly transmit the information in real time back to the office to improve the safe and efficient running of their waste management plant and associated assets.
Waste Management Inspections:
- Housekeeping Vehicles/Offices/Yard
- Lorry Defect Report
- Daily Activity Checklist
- HSE Inspection
- Incident Reports
- Non Conforming Waste Report
- Site Inspections
- Spillage Reports
- River Inspections
- Telehandler, Forklift Inspections
- Digger, Dumper Defect Report
- Safety Assessment Checklist
- Safety Inductions
Alternatively, talk to us about creating your waste management inspections and customised inspection checklists.
Our easy to use app will ensure your workers can quickly complete waste management inspections and submit them back to the office in real time to ensure the safety of everyone on site and the proper maintenance on company vehicles, equipment and assets.
- Easily record and report safety checks in real time
- Save and store forms for later to enable longer audits or multi-site inspections
- Add notes and take photographic evidence
- Capture Signatures
- Raise instant actions and monitor their progress
- Location stamp where your checks are carried out via GPS tracking on a mobile device
- Works on and offline
- Instant outcome of the inspection presented to inspectors – ensuring safety messages are communicated in real time
- Available on Android and iPhone smartphones and tablets
- All data stored in the cloud for easy retrieval and analysis of site trends and performance via pdf or csv formats
Recon Waste Management, based near Portadown in County Armagh, process and recycle waste including sweeper, inert and non-hazardous excavation, stones, construction and demolition waste and they also look after waste transfer. Anne Coyle