CoreChex is a powerful tool to manage employee training documentation, replacing paper forms and improving administration processes.
CoreChex is ideal for recording training documentation, recording observation reports, employee inductions and assessments. With our cloud storage solution retrieval of the information for reporting purposes is quick and easy.
- Record key trainee information
- View training history
- Conduct workplace safety observations
- Complete training documentation and evidence gathering
- Generate reports and certificates upon training completion
Alternatively, talk to us about creating customised training inspections and customised checklists.
Our easy to use app works both on and offline and will replace your paper based checks. It offers automated reports and digital storage and will revolutionise the way you process training documentation
- Easily record information in real time
- Attach photographs and signatures
- Send Email and SMS alerts through the system
- Multiple users can input data into a shared form for collaborative working
- Save and store for later functionality for longer inspections
- Raise instant actions and monitor their progress
- Location stamp where your checks are carried out via GPS tracking on a mobile device
- Automatically date and timestamp your report
- Works both on and offline
- Instant submission of reports to the desktop app.
- No need to purchase hardware – our app is designed for Android and iPhone phones and tablets
- All data stored in the cloud for easy retrieval and analysis
We use the projects section of the CoreChex app to manage the training requirements for NVQ candidates. CoreChex has eliminated all our paper processes which has significantly reduced back-office administration procedures and has enabled all completed candidate information to be instantly available to the team . It has also importantly saved our inspectors a lot of time with regards to collating & recording candidate details and observation reports. We like the fact that CoreChex can be used both on and offline which is important for us as we work remotely, often without an internet connection.
Industry Training Services provides certified and bespoke health and safety training solutions across all industries in the UK and Ireland.