What information is collected?
We collect information from the devices and networks that you use to access our website and/or our mobile applications. Information collected by us may include:
• Personal details that you enter and submit, for example, your name, your e-mail address, your company name and your telephone number.
• Your IP address, your mobile device, referrer, web pages and any other information stored in logs.
• As part of the mobile applications data collection process, the GPS of the location may be captured automatically.
• Session information stored in cookies.
• The mobile applications store user preferences which the user can change on taking the preferences option within the mobile application.
What is this information used for?
• To provide you with our solution.
• To follow up with you by email or phone.
• To respond to your emails.
• To provide customer service.
• To send periodic emails.
• For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
How do we protect your information?
Our servers are located in secure facilities. We have enabled HTTPS access to our website. When our mobile applications communicate with our website to request and send information, that information is sent using HTTPS. Access to your data on our website is also password-protected. Please understand that the Internet is not a secure environment, so ensure your password is strong.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our website, our mobile applications, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old. If we discover that we have collected personal information of a child under 13 years, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Last revised on November 18th 2015
Unit 3b Shivers Business Park
21 Hillhead Road
t. 0044 (0) 28 7963 9459
f. 0044 (0) 28 7965 1013