Manufacturing safety software to check work equipment and ensure compliance with the latest PUWER and LOLER safety regulations.
CoreChex manufacturing safety software is ideal for safety checks, plant checks and the inspection of assets and work equipment, all via a smart phone or tablet for instant visibility:
Manufacturing Safety Software:
- Plant and Machinery Checks – MEWP, Cranes, Forklifts.
- Workplace Safety Observations
- Accident and Near Miss Incident Reports
- First Use and General Usage Inspection
- Risk Assessments
- Safety Inductions
- Defect Reports
- Safe Operation of Work Equipment
- Maintenance Checks
- Pre Use Checks
- Odometer Hours and Time to Service
- Plant Inspection
- Observation Reports
Alternatively, talk to us about creating bespoke manufacturing safety software reports and customised inspection checklists.
Our easy to use manufacturing safety software digitises traditional pen & paper based checks and will ensure the safe operation of equipment and allow for preventative maintenance. Our app will ensure you are up to date with the safety status of all company assets.
- Easily record and report safety checks in real time.
- Asset tag equipment and simply scan a barcode to begin an inspection
- Send Email and SMS alerts to employees about new or cancelled inspections
- Multiple users can input data into a shared form for collaborative working
- Save and store for later functionality for longer inspections
- Add notes and take photographic evidence
- Obtain signatures to sign off the report
- Raise instant actions and monitor their progress
- Location stamp where your checks are carried out via GPS tracking on a mobile device
- Automatically date and timestamp your report
- Checks can be conducted regardless of wi-fi connection
- Instant submission of reports to the desktop app when signal is available.
- Instant outcome of the inspection presented to inspectors – ensuring safety messages are communicated in real time
- No need to purchase hardware – our app is designed for Android and iPhone phones and tablets
- All data stored in the cloud for easy retrieval and analysis of site trends and performance via pdf or csv formats
Avondale Foods is based in Co.Armagh and manufactures and supplies the UK and Ireland’s leading multiple retailers with food produced on site such as coleslaw, potato salads and soups.
“We have used CoreChex to replace all paper inspections on our fleet of 68 forklifts which allows the team to easily manage preventative maintenance and scheduled safety inspections. Management receive instant email alerts regarding any failed trucks and customised reports on outstanding actions which allows for immediate follow up to address any issues and request corrections from our forklift maintenance company. We have found the CoreChex app easy to use and it has given us much greater visibility into the safety of our assets and prevents any unnecessary downtime.”