Effective facility management software for asset inspections and job management.
CoreChex facility management software can be used for the allocation of and reporting on maintenance jobs. Or for the management and maintenance of fire, plumbing, plant, electrical and security assets.
Facility Management Software:
- Multiple Facility Management Inspections
- Plant and Place of Works Checks
- Fire Safety – Fire Door Inspections, Fire Extinguisher Checks
- Electrical Inspections
- Risk Assessments
- Job Progress Inspections
- Stock Control
- Defect Reports
- Safe Operation of Work Equipment
- Maintenance Checks
Alternatively, talk to us about creating your facility management inspections and we can create customised inspection checklists.
CoreChex facility management software offers a range of features for facility, asset and project management…
- Easily record information including photographs and signatures
- Instant submission back to the office
- Generate instant pdfs, extract information in csv format or customise reports
- Asset tag equipment and simply scan a barcode to begin an inspection
- Send Email and SMS alerts to employees about new or cancelled inspections
- Multiple users can input data into a shared form for collaborative working
- Save and store for later functionality for longer inspections
- Raise instant actions and monitor their progress
- Location stamp where your checks are carried out via GPS tracking on a mobile device
- Automatically date and timestamp your report
- Works both on and offline
- Compatible with Andrid and Apple devices
- Instant outcome of the inspection presented to inspectors – ensuring safety messages are communicated in real time
BDS Contracts based in Co.Down supply a full building ,roofing and joinery service for a number of major companies in N.Ireland including main public transport services and carry out emergency, remedial and planned works on commercial buildings and grounds.
“We use CoreChex to record and assign maintenance jobs to our service engineers who receive their instructions each day via the mobile app along with all digital forms that they need to complete such as risk assessments, timesheets, near miss reports etc. We can easily compile detailed reports including photos which sync automatically to the web system for future reference or to send to our customer base. CoreChex is simple and efficient to use, we can create and assign new inspection templates very quickly, which saves us a lot of time.”
SGC Global is an Irish based Project Management Company serving a global client base including major construction and development projects.
“We use CoreChex for facility inspection checks within our managed buildings and our staff submit an average of 1,500* digital forms each week so it’s much more efficient than collecting paper copies. We particularly like that the CoreChex software was customised to suit our project needs. The app was implemented quickly, with minimal training for staff.”